AW16's Abstract Elgar Tux is a sartorial grand gesture to the season's 'Artist and Architect' theme. Inspired by the symbolist works of Gustav Klimt, this is a majestic triumph that depicts an artist's paint palette more brilliantly than anything else. The rich tones of gold, umber and fiery scarlet exude autumnal elegance; draw them out with a relatively blank canvas underneath - a white dress shirt with navy velvet bow tie strike the right balance for a gallery-worthy ensemble.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Made from two metres of our finest 36 ounce tie silk
- Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
- Classic fit
- Shawl collar
- Tailored around the waist for a more defined silhouette
- 31 inch centre-back measurement
- Double back vent for easy manoeuvrability and less chance of creasing
- Seven pockets: one chest welt pocket, two external jet pockets, four internal jet pockets
- Seven silk covered buttons: one on the front, four on either sleeve, two at inside pockets
- Traditional T&A shoulder pads for a smarter shape