Part of our 'Artist and Architect' themed AW16 collection, the Beetley blazer highlights key architectural forms in England's Capital. The Gherkin, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral are delicately repeated in this subtle yet sharp silhouette illustration, making the outerwear the perfect reminder of The Big Smoke for any Brit or Anglophile.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
• Manufactured in the UK
• Made from two metres of our finest 36 ounce tie silk
• Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
• Classic fit
• Shawl collar
• Tailored around the waist for a more defined silhouette
• 31 inch centre-back measurement
• Double back vent for easy manoeuvrability and less chance of creasing
• Six pockets: one chest welt pocket, three external flap jet pockets, two internal jet pockets
• 16 silk covered buttons: six on the front, four on either sleeve, two at inside pockets
• Traditional T&A shoulder pads for a smarter shape