In line with AW16's Artist and Architect theme, the Holt blazer is a master of illusion. The blurred spot pattern gives the wool and silk jacket a textured tweed-like appearance from afar, inadvertently making it a balance of both classic and wholly contemporary design. This outerwear can be dressed up or down with simple tweaks to styling; teaming it with a favoured white shirt and navy suit trousers combination gives it the formal presence it deserves.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
• Manufactured in Italy
• Made from 59% wool and 41% silk
• Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
• Contemporary fit
• Shawl collar with seam line from traditional peak lapel designs; single button hole
• 30 inch centre-back measurement
• Single back vent
• Seven pockets: one chest welt pocket, two external patch pockets, four internal jet pockets
• 12 horn buttons: two on the front, four on either sleeve, two at inside pockets
• Soft shoulder design that naturally conforms to the curve of the wearer's shoulders