Take a break from the stoic tones of classic autumn/winter attire with the inky appeal of the green Hales blazer. The olive hued corduroy construction has a distinctly nostalgic element that feels comforting in the colder months, as well as acting as a versatile middle-ground between the Peacock and the reserved dresser. Styling wise, the former can opt for a yellow and navy check shirt underneath; the latter for a neat navy cashmere knit.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
- Manufactured in Italy
- Made from corduroy cotton
- Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
- Classic fit
- Classic notched lapels with single button hole; lapel measures 8cm at widest part
- 31 inch centre-back measurement
- Single back vent
- Seven pockets: one chest welt pocket, two external patch pockets, four internal jet pockets
- 12 horn buttons: two on the front, four on either sleeve, two at inside pockets
- Light shoulder pads for a smart/casual fit