In a double-breasted corduroy construction, the navy Crimplesham blazer has a distinctly nostalgic element that feels comforting in the colder months. Styling wise, this outerwear is limitless; both a classic white shirt and checked Informalist work well - add polished brogues or slipper loafers for a regal finish.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
• Manufactured in Italy
• Made from corduroy cotton
• Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
• Classic fit
• Peaked lapels with twin button holes; lapel measures 9cm at widest part
• 31 inch centre-back measurement
• Double back vent for easy manoeuvrability and less chance of creasing
• Seven pockets: one chest welt pocket, two external patch pockets, four internal jet pockets
• 16 horn buttons: six on the front, four on either sleeve, two at inside pockets
• Light shoulder pads for a smart/casual fit