In a double-breasted, monochrome multi-houndstooth pattern, the wool and silk Briston blazer has all the makings of a classic. However, the jacket subverts tradition in a dramatic yet wearable way through its broken Prince of Wales pattern. Stripes are replaced with ebony ripples - made to look like tears in the fabric - to disjoint the base and create an effect that is somehow both statement and subtle.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
- Manufactured in Italy
- Made from 75% Escorial wool and 25% silk; this ultra-rare wool variation dates back to 1560s Spain
- Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
- Classic fit
- Peaked lapels with twin button holes; lapel measures 9cm at widest part
- 31 inch centre-back measurement
- Double back vent for easy manoeuvrability and less chance of creasing
- Seven pockets: one chest welt pocket, two external flap jet pockets, four internal jet pockets
- 16 horn buttons: six on the front, four on either sleeve, two at inside pockets
- Light shoulder pads for a smart/casual fit