When temperatures decline and comfort and warmth are key, there is no outerwear option more opulent that the 100% cashmere Beeston blazer. Bolstered by a timeless no-frills design - a single-breasted silhouette in never-date navy - this jacket is a bastion of fine quality and craftsmanship. Layer up in dapper fashion with a denim shirt and secondary cashmere knit underlay in cornflower blue; for a fancy flourish, an azure pocket square provides a sleek conclusion to the tonal look.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
• Manufactured in Italy
• Made from cashmere
• Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
• Classic fit
• Classic notched lapels with single button hole; lapel measures 8cm at widest part
• 31 inch centre-back measurement
• Single back vent
• Seven pockets: one chest welt pocket, two external patch pockets, four internal jet pockets
• 12 horn buttons: two on the front, four on either sleeve, two at inside pockets
• Soft shoulder design that naturally conforms to the curve of the wearer's shoulders