The navy blazer is not a garment that should be underestimated. A beautifully crafted, expertly structured navy blazer even less so. Enter, the Beeston - finished with a subtle circular repeat jacquard, the most admirable quality of this expertly crafted single-breasted design is its Escorial wool construction. This ultra-rare premium wool variation dates back to 1560s Spain; it was only 200 years later that these sheep were allowed to be bred outside of Spain, in Saxony; now there is only a small number of flock descendants left located in Australia.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
• Manufactured in Italy
• Made from 51% Escorial wool and 29% cotton; this ultra-rare wool variation dates back to 1560s Spain
• Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
• Contemporary fit
• Classic notched lapels with single button hole; lapel measures 8cm at widest part
• 30 inch centre-back measurement
• Single back vent
• Seven pockets: one chest welt pocket, two external patch pockets, four internal jet pockets
• 12 horn buttons: two on the front, four on either sleeve, two at inside pockets
• Soft shoulder design that naturally conforms to the curve of the wearer's shoulders