Superior in its softness and warmth in winter months, cashmere is the most covetable of knitwear yarns. Now, the ultra-luxurious fabric has taken on a new silhouette in the form of the AW16 Blakeney overcoat. This handsome creation will prove a timeless addition to any discerning gent's outerwear repertoire; the tailored camel-toned body is offset by a rich chocolate brown velvet top collar for that additional level of extravagance.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
• Manufactured in the UK
• Body is made from cashmere; collar is made from velvet
• Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
• Classic fit
• Classic notched lapels with single button hole; lapel measures 8cm at widest part
• 43 inch centre-back measurement
• Single back vent
• Six pockets: one chest welt pocket, three external flap jet pockets, two internal jet pockets
• 12 horn buttons: three concealed on the front, four on either sleeve, one at inside pocket
• Light shoulder pads for a smart/casual fit