There is no garment more worthy of investment than the formidable tailored wool overcoat. AW16's interpretation, the Blakeney, upholds this theory with an utterly timeless navy herringbone design and strong and smart silhouette. It'll be hard to look anything less than a gentleman with this outerwear on.
Model is wearing a size 38" and measures chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Made from Alpaca wool
- Fully lined for a luxurious feel and added insulation
- Classic fit
- Classic notched lapels with single button hole; lapel measures 8cm at widest part
- 43 inch centre-back measurement
- Single back vent
- Six pockets: one chest welt pocket, three external flap jet pockets, two internal jet pockets
- 12 horn buttons: three concealed on the front, four on either sleeve, one at inside pocket
- Light shoulder pads for a smart/casual fit